Friday, December 4, 2009

It's a Friday... Hallelujah!

Well, supposed to start blogging as part of the assignment from the class I'm taking. I always hated "journaling" in High School English class, but I'll give it a try...

It's been a typical Friday so far, the Internet has gone down temporarily and I've had to fix that (these problems usually occur on Fridays - right around 3:20 (time to go home!)). It was Cinnamon Roll day however, that is always a highlight of the week in my family. (We Love you Cyndie!) Planning on seeing "The Blind Side" again tonight so my oldest daughter can see it with her girlfriend. It is a great movie - highly recommend! She also has a basketball tournament tomorrow that I'll spend the day at. Maddy also has basketball practice tomorrow - she loves it! My husband's parents are blessed to celebrate their 40th Wedding Anniversary on Sunday - that is quite a milestone in this era! Congrats to them! That should be a good enough "journal entry" for today...

Enjoy the day as if it were your last! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment